Works on Islahi
- Mustansir Mir - "Thematic and Structural Coherence in the Quran"
- A Study of Islahi’s Concept of Nazm.” Ph.D. diss. Near Eastern Studies the University of
1983. Now published as Coherence in the Qur'a#n-A Study of Islahi’s Concept of Nazm in
Taddabur-i-Quran. Indianapolis: American Trust Publications, 1986.
- Hafiz Iftikhar Ahmad - "Al Shaikh Ameen Ahsan Islahi wa Mihijjah fi Tafsirah
- (Shaikh Ameen Ahsan Islahi and his Methodology in his tafsir Tadabbur Quran). Ph.D
University, Bahawalpur. 1996.
- Akhtar Hussain Azmi - "The Contribution of Maulana Amin Ahsan Islahi in the
- A Research Study (Urdu)’ Ph. D. diss. University of the Punjab, Lahore, 2006.
Now published as Mawlana Amin Islahi-Hayat-o-Afkar (Lahore: Nashriyat, 2008).
- Mohammad Haroon Usmani’s M. Phil thesis to Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad is
ublished under the title "Mawlana Amin Ahsan Islhi ki Nasri Khidmaat"
- (Lahore: Maghrabi Pakistan
- Herman Roborgh - "A Critical Analysis of Amin Ahsan Islahi's Approach to Understanding
- Ph.D diss., Aligarh Muslim University, 2006.
- Abdul Rauf, “Mawlana Amin Ahsan Islahi- A Study of Socio-Political Thought”
- Ph. D diss.
National Institute of Pakistan Studies, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, 2007
- Neal Robinson - "Discovering the Qur’an: A Contemporary Approach to a Veiled Text"
- (London: SCM P
ress Ltd., 1996), (Order of the Surahs: Islahi’s Explanations, pp. 270-284)